My sister, Cheri, had her fourth child last week! From the pictures I have seen he is adorable! His name is Ellis Preston Edwards, and I've been told he is a good and big baby.
I miss being home for all the holidays like Mothers day, Fathers day, Memorial day, and Fourth of July.
I miss the humidity, call me crazy, but at least I don't have to put on gallons of lotion everyday!
I miss having my mom cook actual meals for me. One can only consume so many quesadillas and grilled cheese.
I miss being able to go to the pool and hanging out with friends.
I miss the greenness and all the pretty trees and flowers that come with summertime.
I miss those Georgia thunderstorms that occur almost daily and last only a few minutes.
I miss Chick-fil-a.
I miss having malls so close by.
I miss laying in hammocks on lazy Sunday afternoons.
I miss my family.
I MISS GEORGIA!
No comments:
Post a Comment