"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Saturday, January 29, 2011

1,000 Pieces

My current project I am working on when I am not at work, sleeping or reading is a 1,000 piece puzzle. You don't have to tell me because I am already well aware that I have zero social life, and you know what I am totally fine with it. For now that is...

I wanted to write this fabulous post about what I have been up to since my last post, and well I couldn't think of anything! Nothing.

2 comments:

  1. hahahahahahahaha! Oh Morgan I miss you. You got a job? Yaaaay :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah I have a job, 2 actually--Menchie's frozen yogurt (which totally sucks) and my brother-in-laws law firm hired me to do filing and all that fun sort of stuff, but I still count that as no life :)

    I miss you too!

    ReplyDelete