"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Well, If the Shoe Fits

I like shoes. Today I bought Steve Madden. I was going to walk away from them, but then it was my mom, again, who convinced me it was a good purchase. Hey I saved $96 and got a free purse, so I can't really complain.
The total number of shoes I now own is--53, I don't even wear over half of them anymore! This is kind of outrageous! I'm going to go through them right now and get rid of some.
Shoes just make me happy :)


3 comments:

  1. haha, you saved 96 dollars? How much did you spend? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. only $80.
    I'm a smart shopper, I save more than I spend :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love shoes too!!! They are the best thing to buy, they always fit...perfectly!

    ReplyDelete