I've decided that I am very deserving of a break from my day of studying, homework and pointless projects. That's pretty much going to be my entire existance for the next 9 days! Yes, you heard correctly only 9 more days until I am done with this semester. WOOHOO! Then it's off to California with my family and some friends from Germany. It's okay to be jealous, I would be too. And then when I'm back in Georgia I'm going to The Maine concert, Braves game, chick-fil-a, and chillin with my family and friends. Once again, it's okay to be jealous.
I am going to miss my roommates MUCHO! We get along really well and haven't really had any problems with eachother which is great. And the best part is we are all really clean, unlike some of my previous roommates. For all I know I'll be stuck with some weirdo people next semester, that would be just my luck.
Time to hit the books, again...
Peace and Blessings
Are you living at the Ridge in the fall?
ReplyDeleteyes ma'am. I'm moving to building 3. Are you living here still?
ReplyDelete