On Sunday we did our usual after church activity...watch a movie, sleep, park. This time we went to a little neighborhood park that has 2 swings, slide, merry-go-round, and open grassy field. It was a relaxing activity. There were 2 little boys there and we played games with them like red light, green light and freeze tag. They totally owned us, they even told us we were old...which I guess to them, we are! After the park, we went to Zach's apartment and made a cake and brownies because we have to get rid of all our food before the end of the sememster.
On Monday we had our ward closing social, which was a cook out at the park and we had waterballons in baby pools and volleyball. It was pretty fun. I got thrown in the pool and was soaking wet right from the start, but I did nail a few people pretty good. Since we were already wet, we went to the sandbar again, but it was kinda cold because the sun was setting. When we returned home from the ward activity, we discovered that Nate and Reed (who brooke and I were in a Prank war with) got into our apartment, through a window, and turned all our funiture and appliances in our living room and kitchen upside down, opened all the drawers and cupboards and threw 7 trash bags full of newspaper all over our apartment, bedrooms, bathrooms, literally everywhere! They also attemped to make Jello in our toilets, but that failed, thankfully! It took us a good half hour to clean up. And we surrenedered to them because we were afraid of what they would and could do to us...



This is our apartment after Nate and Reed got done with it. :(
Tuesday I began the long process of packing. With a break that involved riding around in Nate's jeep throwing waterballons. I'm sorry to report that we did not have very good aim. Haha.
Today I took a psychology final and gave a presentation in my art methods class. Now all I have to look forward to is intense packing and cleaning. How I'm suppose to fit all my stuff in my little Jetta is beyond me, but it will be done!
Peace and Blessings.
No comments:
Post a Comment