"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Friday, September 3, 2010

Today I Made a New Discovery

I am so excited to share this--I LIKE GRITS!
Who would have thought that after 20 years of living, I, Morgan Ashley Bugee, actually like grits.
I went out to breakfast with some of my family this morning at a place that none of us had ever been to before, Flying Biscuit Cafe. It was so delicious! We will definitely have to go back. I got french toast, and seriously it was the best french toast I've ever eaten. My mom got this huge plate of all this heavenly breakfast food but it included grits; our waitress was ranting and raving about how yummy their grits were. After about 5 minutes of her talking, I tuned her out and focused on the task at hand...choosing something to order without grits served with it, so that's why I picked the french toast. Anyways, when the food came I tried some of my mom's grits and I couldn't stop eating them! They were so creamy and salty all at the same time. Oh so yummy!
That's my exciting news to share for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment