First of all there's the christmas music <3. Christmas music is my favorite; I seriously would listen to it all year long if people wouldn't thing I was such a weirdo.

Last weekend, I went to Coldstone with some friends and they were playing chirstmas music, it made me so happy :)
Second, I love the decorations and sparkly lights! I love decorating the tree with funky ornaments and all the fun nativity sets my mom sets up all over our house. I love driving around my neighborhood at night and seeing everyones bright, fun christmas lights. It's so festive.

Third, I love all the treats you get to make and eat. Peppermint bark, caramel, cookies, thin mints, and candy canes. I love candy canes; I like melting them in my hot chocolate, adds a nice touch. I love making gingerbread houses too. I spend literally hours decorating them and making them look perfect.
Fourth, I love going to all the crowded stores in the mall. Yes I know the lines are long, but it just adds to the fun and festive atmosphere. I love the mall decorations, they're so pretty and elegant. I also like seeing all the little kids lined up to sit on Santa's lap.

Fifth, I like the crisp, cool air. I like wearing sweaters, coats, and cute scarves and hats.
Lastly, I like getting together with family and playing games, watching movies, and just hanging out together. We have lots of fun, and being together (though it can be crazy sometimes)makes the true meaning of Christmas all the more real.
No comments:
Post a Comment