"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Djembe Dreams

Today in my music methods class we learned how to play the African Djembe Drums, and now I am in love with them :) I want to buy one so bad! Ideally I would to go to Africa and buy a Djembe Drum, but that is kind of expensive and not exactly realistic. One day I will go to Africa and I will buy a drum and become so amazingly good at it that I will blow you away!

While in Africa I would also love to go on a safari, but not get my safari truck taken over by the insanely funny penguins from Madagascar 2. I will also ride an african elephant while there; one of my life goals is to ride an african elephant. It must be an african elephant, not to be confused with the indian elephant. While indian elephants are cute, I just love african elephants because of their ears :)

No comments:

Post a Comment