I realize that I have failed to blog in a long time. Please forgive me. I also realize that my last post was on Mother's day and it was dedicated to my dear, sweet mother, so naturally this post will be about my father, even though Father's day was a few days ago. He will still love it.
So my dad is like the greatest. I'm almost 99.9% certain that my dad has never yelled at me, and I'm talking serious yelling. I love this about my dad, mostly because I do not like people being mad or yelling at me.
My dad really watches out for me, he's always reminding me of things I need to be doing, which I admit is annoying sometimes, but I know it's all out of love. Also my dad is a huge help when it comes to buying a new car :) He's really on top of things and has my safety and best interest in mind.
Another thing I love about my dad is that he travels. I don't really like when he's gone all the time, but I do love the frequent flier miles and hotel points that come with it. Because of my dad, I have learned so much about the world. Being able to travel the world and see so many different things has really shaped me to be the person that I am today.
My dad also supports me in whatever decision I make, even if he wouldn't have done the same thing as me, in the end he realizes that I am my own person and I need to learn and do things for myself. Which I'm pondering the idea of teaching English in some foreign country, I haven't really told my parents about this notion, but I'm sure he will fully support me, I mean come on this is for the greater good here!
In short, I LOVE MY DAD!!!
just read this!!
ReplyDeletelets BOTH do this? cuz i wanna teach english somewhere fun too!! please??
love and miss you!
YESSSSS ally that would be the best thing ever, cuz then I wouldnt have to go alone!!
ReplyDelete