"Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...it's about learning how to dance in the rain!"

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Mommy

Today is yet another mother's day, and I just want to say how much I love, love, love my mom. She does so much for me and my family, more than she will ever know.
She's always there when I need someone to talk to, and she always amazes me with her words of wisdom. She knows me better than I even know myself. She cries with me when I'm sad, she laughs with me when I'm rolling on the ground with laughter. She is the best role model, and I hope that one day I can be just like her. She has put up with so much from me and my lovely sisters, even when we aren't behaving so nicely. I miss her so much when I am away at school, but she sends me little packages just to let me know she's thinking of me and loves me too. Simply put, I LOVE MY MOMMY!



(This is the most recent picture I have with my mom and most of my family in it..)

No comments:

Post a Comment